Our house rules
De Haan, Belgien
For a pleasant stay
- Please make sure that the volume is not annoying to neighbors, especially in the outside areas. This applies all the more to the time of night’s sleep from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Please treat the house, its furnishings and equipment with respect. You are responsible for any damage you cause
- Festivities (e.g. parties) with invited guests (non-tenants) are not permitted.
- Always lock doors and windows when leaving the house.
- Pets are only allowed after a separate agreement (see terms and conditions)
- Please use the outside areas if you would like to smoke. Smoking is in the house not allowed.
- Before you use the devices (stove, television, radio, grill, etc.), please read the instructions for use (how do I operate what?).
- Unauthorized changes to the house, inventory and devices are not allowed and can generate significant recovery costs.